About the product
- The Super Deluxe Vitality Swing creates a wave-like motion that moves up the legs and spine.
- With extra-strength 40-Watt motor, deluxe padded ankle cradles, variable-speed remote, auto-timer
- A chi machine, or passive aerobic exerciser, makes energizing exercise accessible for everyone.
- A Qi Machine can help increase circulation to the lower extremities for people who are sedentary.
- Use for stress reduction, a restful sleep, increased energy levels, and an overall revitalization.
A RELAXING, ACCESSIBLE AEROBIC WORKOUT
- The Vitality Swing produces a wave-like motion from the ankles up through the spine, similar to the tranquil movement of swimming fish.
- Even people with disabling injuries, chronic pain, or an inability to exercise can use one of our chi swing machines with ease.
- To use, sit on the ground and place your feet on the comfortable ankle pads. Lie back in a relaxing position. Turn on the machine and control its speed using the convenient remote control.
- Focus on relaxing your muscles and breathing steadily as the wave-like motion of the legs moves up the body into the spine, the neck, and the shoulders.
Factory-Certified Open Box
Factory-Certified items are primarily customer returns, so they may be opened and come without any packaging, or else some of the original packaging may be missing or the box may be torn. These items are certified to ensure that they are in perfect working order and are otherwise fully functional.
We DO NOT accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us with details of the product and the defect.
90-day limited warranty for parts onlyThis limited warranty lasts for 90 days and begins on the date of purchase indicated on your invoice. The warranty period is not extended if we replace a warranted product or any part(s).
This limited warranty does not cover.
Problems that result from:
- External causes such as accident, abuse or misuse
- Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions Failure to follow the product instructions
- Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not supplied by U.S. Jaclean
- Products damaged by misuse, abuse, riot, vandalism, theft, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing, power failure or power reduction
- Purely cosmetic scratches, dents or other similar damages