About the product
- Innovative Neck and Back massager attaches to a chair or other seating and targets hard-to reach sore muscles.
- Automatic massage nodes move and rotate to give a mix of deep-kneading and tapping shiatsu massage treatments. Optional heat to warm muscles and melt tension.
- Remote control allows you to customize the experience throughout a massage treatment.
- Features Upper, Lower, or Full Back rolling massage programs and spot-massage for targeting a specific problem area.
- Sit on the memory foam cushion featuring its own vibrating seat massage with 3 intensity settings. 15-minute auto shut-off, home adaptor and car adaptor included.
SHOGUN NECK & BACK MASSAGER
The Shogun is an innovative neck and back massager that attaches to any chair or other seating to target hard-to-reach sore muscles. Automatic massage nodes move and rotate to give a mix of deep-kneading and tapping shiatsu massage treatments, while an optional heat setting warms muscles and melts tension.
PORTABLE DEEP-TISSUE MASSAGER
3 auto programs make it a snap to sit back, relax, and receive a massage that cycles through a variety of features automatically.
- Attach to any chair or other seating.
- Automatic massage nodes move and rotate to give a mix of deep-kneading and tapping shiatsu massage treatments.
- Features upper, lower, or full back rolling massage programs, and a spot-massage mode for targeting a specific problem area.
- 15-minute auto shut-off
Factory-Certified Open Box
Factory-Certified items are primarily customer returns, so they may be opened and come without any packaging, or else some of the original packaging may be missing or the box may be torn. These items are certified to ensure that they are in perfect working order and are otherwise fully functional.
We DO NOT accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us with details of the product and the defect.
90-day limited warranty for parts onlyThis limited warranty lasts for 90 days and begins on the date of purchase indicated on your invoice. The warranty period is not extended if we replace a warranted product or any part(s).
This limited warranty does not cover.
Problems that result from:
- External causes such as accident, abuse or misuse
- Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions Failure to follow the product instructions
- Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not supplied by U.S. Jaclean
- Products damaged by misuse, abuse, riot, vandalism, theft, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing, power failure or power reduction
- Purely cosmetic scratches, dents or other similar damages