ELECTRONIC PULSE MASSAGER
The Electronic Pulse Massager lets you zap electric pulses to specific sore spots for fast relief. Attach pads to skin and plug the cord into the pocket-sized controller. Simple one-touch adjustment of massage time and electric pulse strength. An LCD display panel shows the current massage mode, massage intensity, and time remaining. FDA-cleared Class II medical device. Offers 8 massage stimulation modes, 18 intensity levels, an adjustable timer (10-60 minutes), and a rechargeable internal lithium battery. The package includes: the massage unit, 2 pairs of adhesive electrode pads, 2 sets of electrode wires, a pad placement board, USB cable and AC adaptor.
- FDA-cleared Class II medical device
- 8 massage stimulation mode - Offers 8 massage stimulation modes, 18 intensity levels
- Auto Timer - Adjustable timer (10-60 minutes), and a rechargeable internal lithium battery
- What's in the BOX - The package includes: the massage unit, 2 pairs of adhesive electrode pads, 2 sets of electrode wires, a pad placement board, USB cable and AC adaptor
Box Dimensions: 8 X 2.5 X 5.5 in
Power Supply: DC 3.7 V
Output Voltage: 42V @ 500 ï½½ï½½ï½½ï½¾
Output Current: 84 mA @ 500 ï½½ï½½ï½½ï½¾
Pulse Width: 100 µS
Stimulation Strengths Available: 20 levels
Timer: 10-60 minutes
Charger: 110 - 220 V, 50/60 Hz, 10 mA (input)
DC5V, 300 mA (output)
Factory-Certified Open Box
Factory-Certified items are primarily customer returns, so they may be opened and come without any packaging, or else some of the original packaging may be missing or the box may be torn. These items are certified to ensure that they are in perfect working order and are otherwise fully functional.
We DO NOT accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us with details of the product and the defect.
90-day limited warranty for parts onlyThis limited warranty lasts for 90 days and begins on the date of purchase indicated on your invoice. The warranty period is not extended if we replace a warranted product or any part(s).
This limited warranty does not cover.
Problems that result from:
- External causes such as accident, abuse or misuse
- Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions Failure to follow the product instructions
- Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not supplied by U.S. Jaclean
- Products damaged by misuse, abuse, riot, vandalism, theft, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing, power failure or power reduction
- Purely cosmetic scratches, dents or other similar damages