Factory-Certified Open Box
Factory-Certified items are primarily customer returns, so they may be opened and come without any packaging, or else some of the original packaging may be missing or the box may be torn. These items are certified to ensure that they are in perfect working order and are otherwise fully functional.
We do not accept returns or exchanges unless the item you purchased is defective. If you receive a defective item, please contact us with details of the product and the defect.
About the product
- Compact and portable compression massager ideal for hardworking hands that get tight, sore, and cramped.
- Top and bottom airbags rhythmically press along the hands, wrists, and fingers to stretch out cramps and soothe pain.
- Optional heat setting further reduces pain and swelling. Small massage nodes stimulate reflexology pressure points on the palm. We may not recommend using this hand massager who has an arthritis or sensitive hands. Air pressure may be too strong for some people.
- Cordless Lithium Ion battery never needs to be replaced and is rechargeable using a USB cord or an AC adapter (both included).
- Black and pearl outer casing is sophisticated and discreet, so it's perfect for the desktop. Offers three strength levels and three pre-programmed massages.
3 AUTOMATIC MASSAGE MODES
Refresh: This mode gives hands a break and revives them, focusing on the top of the hand and the fingers, where tension builds up and causes cramping.
Recover: This mode helps with soreness and nerve pain due to strain. If focuses on the lower part of the hand and wrist, using compression airbags to help overworked wrists and hands recover.
Relax: Kneading compression airbags work both sides of the fingers, palm, and wrist for a relaxing total hand massage. Great after a long day on the computer.
90-day limited warranty for parts onlyThis limited warranty lasts for 90 days and begins on the date of purchase indicated on your invoice. The warranty period is not extended if we replace a warranted product or any part(s).
This limited warranty does not cover.
Problems that result from:
- External causes such as accident, abuse or misuse
- Usage that is not in accordance with product instructions Failure to follow the product instructions
- Problems caused by using accessories, parts, or components not supplied by U.S. Jaclean
- Products damaged by misuse, abuse, riot, vandalism, theft, fire, flood, wind, lightning, freezing, power failure or power reduction
- Purely cosmetic scratches, dents or other similar damages